Indonesia’s largest custom bike festival is back, and it’s coming to you bigger and better than ever.
This 7 – 8th October, head on down to the JEC HALL, JOGJA EXPO CENTER from 9.00am – 10.00pm to experience its full glory.
Join the crowd for RP 50.000 a day, and you will also stand a chance to win the Trike Kustom – Built in Hell by Retro Classic Cycles.
But you’re gonna need 2 days for the host of special events in store this year, both indoors and outdoors:
– Indonesian Attack
– Pickup Paradise
– Burnout Vaganza
– Honda Scrambler by PT Astra Honda Motor
– Royal Enfield Re-build The Classic Challenge
– Club Style Class by Anak Elang Harley Davidson of Jakarta
– Vespa Art by PT. Piaggo Indonesia
– BMW Motorrad Stuntride Show
– Dinggo Sosa Metalworks Class
– Von Dutch Indonesia “Young Pinstripe Contest”
– Samurai Paint “Paint Battle”
– V8 Engine Class by G Speed
– Kustomfest x Trooper Helmet Art Show
– “Cari Aman” Helmet Custom Paint
All these special guests will be there for the weekend, so you don’t wanna miss them:
– Yaniv Evan Power Plant Motorcycles
– Kaichiroh Kurosu Cherry’s Company
– Hideki Hoshikawa Asterisk Custom Works
– Cristian Sosa – Sosa Metalworks
– Thor Chops&Kustom
– Shige Suganuma Mooneyes Inc.
– Hiro “Wildman” Ishii
– The Nash
– Air Runner
– Burnout Magazine
– Fuel Magazine
– Chopper Journal
– Tank Moto
– Wild Magazine
– Return of the Café Racer
Edane, Gugun Blues Shelter, and The Hydrant. Know some of these names? They’re gonna light up the stage, along with over 20+ indie bands!
Still want more? Be a part of mini-events such as the Kustom Bike Show, Hot Rod & Kustom Car Show, Pinstripe Carnival, Body Art Show, Art Island, Kustom Bicycle, Diecast Show, Photo Kontest, Stuntrider, BMX Arena, Junkyard, and Paint Battle.
There are no boundaries to Kustomfest.
For more info, head on over to: www.kustomfest.com
#kustomfest #kustomfest2017 #noboundaries #kustomkulture #jogjakarta #indonesia